Mount Batur Hike – Batur volcano is located in Batur village, Kintamani district in Bali, Indonesia. It is the most active volcano on the island of Bali. Mount Batur has a height of 1,717 m above sea level and can be covered by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. Spend some time on your vacation to hike in Batur volcano to experience the beautiful and gorgeous sunrise from the peak.
Join us for an amazing trek on the active Batur volcano.
USD 100 : for 1 pax
USD 120 : for 2 pax
Please enquire rates for group hikes
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private driver
- Experienced local guide
- Breakfast at the peak of Batur volcano, including bottled mineral water, hot tea/coffee
- Entrance fee of IDR 100K/person
- Trekking equipment, upon request
What to bring
- Hiking shoes / sport shoes, arm jacket
- Backpack / camera
- Activity level : Moderate
- Hiking duration : Total 4-5 hours
- Temperature : 10 – 18 Degree Celsius